Thursday, May 26, 2016

School Lunches

It's the end of the school year.

At the beginning of the school year, the refrigerator is stocked with everyone's very favorite lunch things. When I pack the lunch, It's super cute and fun. I'm over it.

This morning, I could not convince the kids that "Manager's Choice" on the cafeteria calendar is a fun adventure. I opened lunch boxes and the refrigerator and considered it a great love offering that I sliced the cucumber. I packed hummus, cucumbers, pita chips, and a bag of fruit snacks. I consider that gourmet at this point in the year. (Last week, I totally threw half a cucumber in Evan's lunch box. I didn't even bother to slice it since he wasn't dipping it in anything. He thought it was pretty awesome.)

Two more weeks. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment