Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Happy Anniversary!

14 years ago today, I married the love of my life.

We were idiots. We were 22, but we thought we knew everything. We had the world figured out. We were clueless.

Over the past 14 years, we have grown up together. We have launched careers and supported each other through every degree and transition there. We have adopted furry babies and welcomed two children. We have survived sleepless nights, vomit, and wondering what the right decision is for these two people we love more than anything. We have moved three times, finally settling into a house that was way too big at the time and is now filled. We have moved furniture and re-purposed rooms more times that I can count.

These years have been an adventure. There have been times when we didn't know what the next right things was--there will be more of those. But through it all, the one thing I have always known is that I am standing beside the right person. I wouldn't want to be in this with anyone else, and I can't wait to see where we go next.

I love you baby--always and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment