Monday, June 13, 2016

Settling In...

The past couple of weeks have been a blur! We had family in town, Issa's dance recital, birthday parties, and the end of school. I'm tired just typing that. So...we will take a few days to recap.

Issa finished her third year as a Company dancer:
We were so proud of her! She has grown so much as a dancer this year. It's a huge leap from Tiny to Mini, and she just kept dancing. I will never get tired of watching her on stage.

We are so grateful to the family that made the trip down to celebrate with her. It's a whirlwind weekend, but she was so excited to have her own personal cheering section, including her incredible ballet teacher and choreographer:
 I could watch Mrs. Lauren A. dance all day every day, and I love watching the two of them together.

Issa's teacher also came to support her:
 And of course she always has the support of the world's best prop dad and brother:
 And I love that she gets to dance with her street party friends:
Issa has been away from the studio for a week and she's already asking when she gets to go back. I sure do love my favorite bun head.

No comments:

Post a Comment