Friday, October 7, 2016

My Sister!!!!!!

In the midst of the  chaos this week, my sister texts, "Sounds like you need a weekend in Chicago!"

I ran it past Brad, and we are going!!!!! It's not until next month, but it has been my beacon of light at the end of the very long tunnel that is this week. I cannot wait. We are already planning all of the fun places we will go, and the kids are bouncing of the walls with excitement.

But...I am most excited because MY SISTER!!!!! We have polar opposite schedules, and she is forever traveling for work. Our calls general begin with me asking, "Where are you?" But, this sister of mine, she always picks up. She always texts back. She's always there. And I have really been missing her face. And now I can count down the days until I get to hug her neck: 34. I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment