Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Fun Part

Aside from our little ER adventure, we had a fabulous weekend!

Uncle Nick and Aunt Beth came into town! Friday night, we all went to Issa's fifth grade versus teachers basketball game. I have to admit, I don't think any adult went into this super excited, but we wanted to support our girl. However, it ended up being a ridiculously fun night. I was reminded again what a great school we have as the teachers truly played with the kids. It's hard to put it into words, but I'm so glad Issa will have those memories.

Saturday, I worked in the morning while the kids went to Nana's to play with Uncle Nick and Aunt Beth. When I got home, Brad and I joined everyone for lunch and then bowling. We all laughed until we cried. Brad and I are terrible bowlers, but oh we had fun. We spent the rest of the day just playing and eating and enjoying the time. Beth and Issa did nails. I got to talk with Nick. We just were. My favorite.

We are already planning a road trip to Georgia so we can repeat the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment