Monday, September 24, 2018

So Fun but So Tired

We finished celebrating Issa's birthday this weekend. She invited these two over:
 They spent the afternoon wandering the neighborhood taking very cool pictures of each other! Maybe she will let me post them eventually.

After the photo editing session, we girls headed to the mall. We started by having dinner at Maggiano's:
 Apparently the best part was when they made me laugh so hard I almost spit water across the table just at the waiter was walking up. We did laugh, but we also talked about the future and some tough stuff. I just love these girls.

From there, we went to Lolli and Pops before taking yet more pictures around the mall. They were most proud of their firebirds by the Firebirds sign.

We made it back home just in time for more cake:
 Please notice her friends' faces:
It took her about six times to get all of the candles. It was hysterical.

They ate more than I could have imagined, laughed more than I could imagined, and finally fell asleep at two. I might recover in time for Issa to turn 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment