Thursday, September 27, 2018

Happy Hallway

This week is crazy. In addition to my usual Tuesday/Thursday night teaching, I took students to the theatre last night, which meant I got home at 11:30 pm. It's the middle of Read-a-Thon, we have rescheduled Hog Day, and I'm co-chairing a three day conference next week. Thank goodness for a supportive husband and a crockpot.

In the midst of the crazy, my hallway is making me very happy. I started redoing the photo well during the hurricane, and I love it:

I reframed the kids' first years so they actually match, and then I ordered the Mixtiles to fill in the middle. They are fabulous and so easy to hang! Issa helped, and we even broke out the measuring tape and level instead of my usual hammer and pray method. I have some big plans for the other side of the hallway, and we will eventually be painting, but in the meantime, these photos make me so happy everytime I walk down the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment