Monday, March 18, 2019

A Weekend of the Arts

Every once in a while, the stars align and we have a particularly fabulous weekend supporting the arts!

Saturday, Brad, Mom, and I went to see Dear Evan Hansen at DPAC:
It was a truly remarkable show--my top three for my lifetime. It was made even sweeter because we say by a freshman UNC drama student. It was his first Broadway show, and this is his dream role. He was so cute. He also held my hand the last half of the second act because he was sobbing. Bless his heart. I can't wait to see him on the stage at Carolina.

Sunday, we girls headed to the ballet:
 I love these afternoons, and I love watching Issa watch the dancers. Three out of the four pieces were phenomenal, and Issa learned a lot from the one that wasn't. I would call that a win all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment