Monday, March 4, 2019

All is Well!

First, thanks for all the texts, calls, and emails checking on us! I know it's been a minute since I posted; we've just been meeting ourselves coming and going:

1. We have all had the plague. It's a lovely, ever-evolving virus that wipes you out for a few days. We had it in shifts, so I feel like it's been roughly twenty years since no one needed cough drops.

2. Work has been insane for both Brad and I. February is hands down one of my busiest months, and Brad is running two companies. No big.

3. Everyone is fine, but the van had a fender bender. It wasn't that bad, but the van was that old. Insurance totaled it out, so we are car shopping.

4. We hosted the third annual Science Extravaganza at New Hope. This was Brad and I's last year, and it went off without a hitch! We will run back-up for next year's chairs before we graduate out of elementary.

5. Issa has had two dance competitions! PrimeTime was only a competition, and she killed it:
 Both her solo teacher and I were in tears afterwards:
 Her confidence on stage has grown exponentially:
 And the lines in this piece suit her so well:
 Her poise:


 Her strength:

 It was amazing.

This weekend, Issa and I headed to Concord, NC for Radix. Her team had a great weekend:
 And I so love these dance friends:
 And her teachers:
 Ms. Brooke has a special chant that she does with each team, and it works:
These girls were awesome!

So...we are tired, but we are good! Hopefully March will let me post more!

No comments:

Post a Comment