Thursday, March 28, 2019

Life With Him

We are having a week. Both Brad and I are swamped at work. He has grant deadlines; I have so many deadlines for so many things it's insane. I have some students that are needing a whole lot of me right now, and while I'm so very grateful and humbled to be there for them, my cup is getting pretty empty. Spring break is next week, so the kids have a million tests and projects and randomness. The kitchen is a mess and the laundry is piling up. It's a bit of a mess.

But...I am so very, very grateful to be doing this mess with the best husband on earth. We have been tag teaming laundry in between life. He has loaded and unloaded the dishwasher more times than I can count. He bought the crickets I forgot and I cleaned the tank. We have laughed. I have cried, and he held me through it.

Even in the crazy, there is nowhere else I would rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment