Monday, March 25, 2019

Hall of Fame

Another dance competition is in the books! We were in Winston Salem this weekend, and Issa danced all three days! Since it is just over an hour door to door, and although I loved sleeping in my own bed I have zero desire to drive down that highway again anytime soon!

To end spirit week, Issa put together this little collage Friday:
 She danced her solo Friday night, and then we went back Saturday for Production. Brad was out of town, so Evan got to come along Saturday. (Friday he was with a friend.) He was not amused by his sister's affection:
 Issa and her team danced so well! They earned their first ever platinum, and they had so much fun! I am also super grateful to my adoring husband who said not a word but made the drive to bring the prop I totally forgot yesterday morning.

We are waiting for the formal pictures from the competition, but I pulled all these candids from their website:
 Dance friends are the best friends:
 I love how they support each other:
They watch each other from backstage, ready with a hug no matter what happens:
They learn it from the teachers:
 And my girl, well she's growing up so fast
 and I couldn't be more proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment