Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Day 64: I Have Cool Kids

Yesterday I got to see just how creative and capable my kiddos are.

I had to go get gas and crickets for Leo, so I got to use one of Issa's new masks:
 It is so much more comfortable than my tied version, and it fits perfectly! I also love that it is made from this fabric. I originally purchased it years ago to make a table runner for Gram. I now have the runner, but wearing this makes me feel like I have a little piece of her calm with me during this crazy.

Evan made dinner last night! The original plan was homemade Chinese dumplings, but we couldn't find all of the exact flours for the gluten free wrappers. I had some I thought would work, but we just couldn't get them thin enough. So...we pivoted to mushu pork:
I was so proud of Evan. He never got frustrated, and he was fun to cook with last night. And...the end result was absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment