Saturday, May 16, 2020

Days 60-61: Pure Craziness

I very rarely blog on the weekend, but the last two days have just been a blur of crazy. It's not bad--just my routine went flying out the window.

Issa has been working do hard on her dance auditions. Thursday was tap, and yesterday was lyrical. The best dad ever put a tap board in Issa's room, but it meant we all spent all day listening to tap, and Inks got kicked out of Issa's room. She was not pleased:
 When she realized I was in the room, she went and meowed outside Issa's room to be let in. When I wouldn't let, she ran back to my chair and this is the look I got:
 I spent a lot of the past two days talking with Issa, assuring her she was doing well, and then filming. Auditions are always a nervous time, but having to do them this way just added to the angst. Today she has her live ballet audition on Zoom, and I think we are looking forward to closing this chapter.

Yesterday was also bulk pick-up day for the neighborhood. When we were out walking Thursday, Evan claimed a new-to-him desk chair:
 We were quite the production rolling this chair through the neighborhood. It did inspire him to clean his room, though, which is where my day went yesterday. But, it looks so nice now:
 The closet doors even shut:
It was a good two days, but I did not get much crossed off my list! So...I'm sitting down for some quality time with my laptop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment