Friday, May 22, 2020

Day 67: Issa Cooks Again

On Thursdays, we bake, and yesterday Issa made brownies; I only tangentially helped. It was bar none the strangest recipe for brownies ever, but they were also amazing. You made them on the stove, and they only had 2/3 cup of flour. We were very impressed.

I also needed the brownie because I took Evan to the optometrist yesterday afternoon. It was the first time we had to have our temperatures checked to enter somewhere. It was just very surreal. Evan was completely fine, but I'm still adjusting to this new normal.

Issa also made dinner last night:
It was her first solo stir-fry, and it was quite possibly the best Mongolian stir-fry I've ever had. She did a great job with all of the chopping and timing the adding of ingredients so everything was the perfect texture at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment