Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy!

This sweet little boy is two! I love how he nibbled his cupcake at school yesterday. I do not love that I probably need to stop calling him my baby. He really is my big boy now (who will in some ways always be my baby--just saying). We've had an incredible day, but I thought I would save the big adventure for tomorrow's post and focus on his cakes today. It seems appropriate for the official big day.

So, I may have mentioned a time or a million that Evan loves dogs. Consequently, he took a dog cupcake cake to school yesterday...


This one I did not make. School rules say it must be purchased--fair enough. This one, however, I did make:


I'm more than a little proud of this one! He really wanted a Clifford cake, and it was even red velvet to match the big red dog. Issa picked the exact Clifford to put on top, and I think it came out really well!
May all his wishes come true now and always...

















2 comments: