Friday, May 20, 2011

What's that I hear? Chickens?

As a child, I was what some might call clumsy. Others might say accident-prone. Still others might say drama queen. I didn't get badly hurt, but I managed small injuries often. Any scrape or tiny cut required a bandaid, and I regailed everyone I saw with the tale of the injury. Well...my chickens are coming home to roost with my daughter.

Look at that pitiful face. She tripped on her shoe string at school and managed to scrape her elbow, hand, and both knees. When we got home, she announced this had to go on the blog because it was clearly the biggest thing of the day. And there had to be photographs of the bandaids.

Here are her knees. I think she will survive. She did manage to waddle like a duck all night just in case we forgot she was injured. Daddy put new bandaids on this morning, and I'm sure she will be well by this evening...I hope. Heaven helps us if this one ever manages to actually break a bone!



No comments:

Post a Comment