Thursday, October 10, 2013

Company Update

Since I did a soccer update yesterday, it seems only fair to do a Company update today. In short, Issa is in love. Not once has she asked not to go or complain about all of the time at the studio, and I love watching her really work hard. She runs the dances at home, and if she's sitting on the floor, she is probably stretching. She has become good friends with the other dancers, and we still love the teachers and the family atmosphere at the studio. I have made good friends, and we all help each other and the other girls. We belong, and I love it.
 
Mondays, we have ballet, and this walked down the stairs:

She looked so grown up and so graceful. If I'm honest, I went to get the camera to hide the tears. How I love this dancer...

No comments:

Post a Comment