Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Snuggley

One of my very favorite aspects of fall is that it starts to get chilly in the evenings, which means my kiddos start to get snuggley in the evenings. Last night, they asked to go put on snuggley pajamas, and we happily obliged. And then, in a moment that stole this mama's heart, they asked me to take pictures.
 
A current favorite of Issa:
 After so many pictures where she has looked incredibly grown up lately, I am cherishing this one where she dressed Kit in pajamas to match her and wanted the picture. My sweet baby girl.

And my boy:
He was too busy twisting showing off his Thomas pajamas for me to avoid the motion blur. Motion blur is just a part of him.

And with that, I managed two perfect pictures followed by lots of good snuggles. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment