Thursday, April 14, 2011

Animal and Insect Day

Isn't Issa a cute little butterfly? Today is insect and animal day at school. Issa decided to wear her butterfly shirt and insisted I make her some antenna. She also has a temporary Fawn tattoo on her cheek. After all, Fawn is the helper fairy for all animals.
Evan, true to form, was pretty laid back about the day. He opted for an elephant shirt and a ladybug tattoo. He also has decided all pictures must be taken in front of the door.
The big news of today is it's my turn to go in and do an activity with the kids. I'll see the whole center in four groups. I will be reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and then the kids will be helping me retell the story by "finding" the food I cut out and feeding it to the caterpillar. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment