Friday, April 15, 2011

The End...

Today is the end of Toddler Spirit Week. For Issa, it was the day to wear the class shirt they made this week. That's one fancy tie-dye! (I have no label for that crazy face, though.)
For Evan, it was career day, and Evan is a vet. In this picture, he is trying to get Issa to come stand beside him.
As soon as she arrived, he took off. I love this picture, though. I have to admit, when they left for school I was so glad that this was the last day of spirit week! I leaned against the back of the door and breathed huge sigh of relief. The kids have a blast, but it will be nice to grab any old shirt and shorts next week. Then, I promptly burst into tears: I realized this is Issa's last Toddler Spirit Week. How did that happen? Who said she could be big enough to go to "big girl school" next year?
On a slightly less dramatic reminiscent moment, I had a blast with all of the kids yesterday. They made me these thank you cards--so cute. The envelope is filled with individual cards from the two, three, and four year olds; the little ones made the huge card. Issa's teacher also helped them make the eggs on a leaf from the book yesterday. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment