Saturday, April 9, 2011

Quite the Haul

Under our couch and chaise is akin to the Bermuda Triangle for small toys. Unless you get all the way down on the floor, they are invisible, but the laws of space don't seem to apply under there! I used to get so frustrated, but now it's become a kind of game to see what all I find when I sweep. In all honesty, I was a bit short on time last week, so I just hit the high traffic areas. So, this is a two week haul. It's still pretty impressive! I found: a set of bunny ears, two socks (not a pair), a bat, a tea pot, two teacups, some markers, a block, an Easter egg, a handball container, the lid to the dinosaur container, a slipper, a marble, a book, two stuffed toys, a plastic spoon from the kids kitchen, a book, and a plethora of balls. The kids were elated by their found things after school, and I got a pretty good laugh while I was sweeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment