Thursday, November 21, 2013

Randomness

Life is crazy right now, and so it feels like a random list kind of day:

1. I leave for Charleston with my sophomores tomorrow. We're touring schools and historic sites and catching a play. It should be much fun.

2. We have hit that point in the semester where I just had to look at my calendar to see what time my class starts today. The light is at the end of the tunnel, but it feels like a train at the moment.

3. Grading. See number 2.

4. Packing. See number 1.

5. Packing library bags, dance bags, lunch bags...you get the idea. Mom is leaving and bags must be lined up for all occasions--including the field trip lunch.

6. Thank goodness for Merry Maids. I am now able to keep the laundry tamed and the dishes clean because I'm not also trying to clean the house. It's a small miracle and a huge gift.

7. Next week is Thanksgiving, and it can't come soon enough! I am in desperate need of some family time and holiday love.

No comments:

Post a Comment