Friday, November 15, 2013

So Happy

I try not to gush on here--I really do--but I am just a little bit super happy today. Brad came home yesterday, and we both collapsed on the couch after we got the kiddos wrangled into bed. Here is what I love about this man: he makes me laugh. He also listens to me babble because I have been short on adult conversation until he thinks his ears will start bleeding. Then he gives me this dopey face and says, "Shhhh," in a way that can only make me laugh.

Tomorrow, we get to go out on a real live date. We are going to our favorite restaurant, which we refuse to take other people to so it can stay ours, and then we are going to see a play. I am giddy.

I love that after 11 plus years, we are still excited to see each other. Love you, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment