Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Dissenter

These hind quarters destroyed her zebra hind quarters yesterday:
Neela is apparently not a fan of fall. Her short hair makes the chill a bit more apparent than Viv's chow coat does for her. I'm having to drag Viv in and truly push Neela out. Since she doesn't want to be out, she doesn't get to run, which means she lost her mind yesterday. Poor zebra took the brunt of it.

Thankfully, she is also sweet and cute. Last night,  I sat down to work after the kids were in bed, and she wedged all 55 pounds of her between me and the laptop. I put the computer down, and then Viv hopped up. I had over 100 pounds of puppy love snuggling me last night, which was way better than more data analysis. I am hoping Neela learns to love fall, though, or I will spend the whole season restuffing and mending dog toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment