Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happy 101st Day!

Celebrating the 100th day of school is for kindergartners. Big first graders celebrate the 101st day of school as all 101 things should be celebrated: as Dalmatians:
They made ears yesterday at school that will be added to this cuteness. He painted the shirt all by himself. The tongue was Issa's idea. The idea of being a puppy all day was more than Evan could stand, though. He came into my bathroom at 6:20...

"Mom, my alarm hasn't gone off and it's 6:21!"

"I know. It goes off at 6:30. You woke up on your own early."

"I'm just so excited it's Dalmatian day! If I get dressed super fast will you do my nose and tongue?"

"Of course, buddy."

And he did. I've never seen him move so fast in the morning. I sure so love my little puppy--although I hope all the barking is out of his system by the time he gets home. He was really freaking out Neela this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment