Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Day 16: A little of everything...

Yesterday felt a lot like spring break around here. After lunch, Issa decided we needed chocolate cake:
As soon as it was in the oven, the kiddos went out to the trampoline in their jammies:
I had to laugh as I pulled the cake out of the oven. I have vivid memories of Gram having to pull the last batch of cookies out of the oven when we went outside to play.

Issa had another ballet class yesterday, and she's getting used to dancing in our garage studio, which has become the most scheduled space in the house. The boys had a dojo class out there last night, too. I'm still getting up early to get my time in.

Issa and I made our next batch of cards for the VA:

The boys played Dungeons and Dragons online with some dojo friends last night. They had a blast, and it has now become a Tuesday night thing.

Issa and I played with Inks while we watching Downtown Abbey. Inks is becoming more and more playful and social, which is making all of us very happy!

Today looks to be more of the same! Issa has dance class, and I think we are starting on some projects around the house this afternoon. More to come on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment