Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day 38: We Got Crafty

Back at the very beginning of quarantine, we ordered some gem painting kits online. When I bought them, at a very good price, I had no idea they were coming from China. Our craft kits spent some quality time quarantined in customs. Originally, the plan was to use these as a spring break activity. They arrived yesterday, so now they are a fun late afternoons after school and work activity!

The kids and I each got two kits. Evan started with his arctic fox kit:
 We are very impressed by these little kits! They are basically gem by numbers, and they came with a very hand little stick to pick up and place the gems:
 Issa is doing cherry blossoms:
 I'm working on a mandala:
We will keep updating the progress, but I have a feeling these are going to take us a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment