Friday, April 10, 2020

Day 25: Making Time

Yesterday was another pretty "normal" day around here. Evan actually worked ahead and finished his school work for the week, and he and Brad did bo staff work in the home dojo. Issa has just a little bit left for the week, and she is loving doing all of her dance work in her room with her ballet bar. Brad and I both worked full, full days. By the time I signed off the computer at 7, I was toast, but all of the work yesterday was typical--no pandemic planning.

After our evening walk around the neighborhood, the kids wanted to play basketball in the driveway. Brad and I decided to take our new spring beverage, a lavender G&T, out on the front porch:
I missed the peak color, but it was lovely watching the sun set. I am trying to soak in these moments of extra time, and I want to make time for them once we all leave our homes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment