Friday, October 21, 2011

Randomness

This has been one of those weeks that has been full of randomness, so I thought I would share.

1. We had Issa's parent observation night yesterday for ballet. It's amazing to see how much she has learned since last year. This class is more than a small step up, and I can't wait to see the recital!

2. Best Daddy Ever:
3. The best daddy ever is building me bookshelves--complete with a window seat:

4. Bubbles rock:

5. We did our boo-ing last night! The kids were so thoughtful about what they put in their buckets, and Issa delivered one all by herself. I helped with the other, and I almost bit it running down the very steep driveway trying not to get caught. I could never be a criminal; I am way too clumsy.

6. Evan likes to pretend he's the bad guy:

That's his bad guy face. He's tough...and scary...and really funny.


7. Issa spilled her entire class of juice on herself after she was ready for school. Dress...leggings...socks...all drenched. It required a wardrobe change. The world almost ended. The world was saved by a most unusual outfit consisting of her first day of school dress, purple leggings, and a cream chunky sweater. She was happy and warm; that's all that matters.

8. I am writing this from my office because I had to meet a student early and I have a department meeting in a little bit. My office is freezing. I should be grading, but the temperature would greatly affect the outcome of those grades because it is making me grumpy.



9. I submitted my revise and resubmit this week! And...I only yelled at the editors a few more times. Now we wait. The waiting is no fun.


10. How is that for random? That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment