Saturday, June 9, 2012

First Day of Summer

Yesterday was Issa and my first day of summer break, and the whole day was a wondrous thing. Since I am relatively certain that this may never happen again, I want to capture our highly productive, fun day.
  1. We changed and made all the beds.
  2. We weeded all of the flower gardens and staked up a few of Issa's glads. She is getting to be really helpful in the gardens!
  3. I mowed while she played sidewalk chalk or followed me.
  4. We ate a picnic on the driveway. I thought she was crazy, but she was right. The driveway is the perfect place to watch butterflies.
  5. We each got a little computer time.
  6. We cleaned the whole house aside from the floors.
  7. Issa read me two books.
It was a wonderful day, and I just can't believe how big my baby girl is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment