Monday, June 11, 2012

A Very Big Day

Yesterday, Brad and I went to a wedding. Although we had a lovely day, the kids had a fabulous day! One of the teachers from Evan's school babysits, and she is possibly the world's greatest babysitter. As we were leaving the house, I mentioned that the kids didn't have sunscreen on yet, and she told me not to worry. She has her magic bag with water bottles, a first aid kit, snacks, and sunscreen. My heart sang. She had asked permission to take the kids on a field trip, so we left some admission and food money and our camera and waited to hear all about the adventures.

After we left, she took the kids to a super fun park:

 They left the park for lunch out, and then they headed to the children's museum:









I'm only a little jealous, and I promise we will be headed back there soon!

They came home, went swimming, took baths, and had dinner. I came home to a tidy house and two very, very happy children. Yes...this mommy is one very happy lady. I hate leaving the kids on the weekend, but knowing they had such a fabulous time certainly makes it a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment