Saturday, June 16, 2012

Someday...

Someday....someday I am going to read these magazines:
 I had high hopes for yesterday. All of the kids (all six of the kids) were playing in the pool, and I really thought I could thumb through some magazines while I watched them. I was delusional. Between lifts in and out, wrapping towels around chilly little girls, and chatting with swimmers taking a break, I read one article.

After an hour and a half, they moved the party down the street, and I was left with the aftermath:
They did carry all of the toys to the deck, but I moved them all back to the garage and cleaned up the pool. By the time I was finished, they were back--at least four of them were back. I have a feeling this is going to be my summer...and I have a feeling I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment