Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Observations

Yesterday was one of those days where I don't have a single event to discuss, but I do have a series of observations on the day:
  1. The one day I desperately need to do some work would be the day Issa desperately needs to snuggle. Snuggling won out. I am desperately behind. My students will have to wait to get their papers back until Friday.
  2. Disney is really stepping it up with their tween movies. I hesitate to admit I actually enjoyed watching it with Issa yesterday morning.
  3. Only in North Carolina would playing in the sprinkler when it's "only" 80 degrees require hot cocoa afterwards. I had three little girls that insisted it was so, and I actually made hot cocoa while the air conditioner ran. Good grief.
  4. I have roughly 6,794,304,872 loads of laundy to do. Any takers?
  5. Evan found a movie at the library that is a fireman talking about trains. His life is complete.
  6. I mopped the floor. Evan spilled pesto on it. This is the way of the world.
  7. Issa is still walking around with her journal. This could be the death of me...but she is using little letters.
That is all.

I'm off to take the kids to the dentist--Evan's first time. I'm a wreck; they are thrilled. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment