Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kitty Snuggles

When I started running, I also started doing yoga on the alternate mornings. I love yoga mornings; it really is a great way to start the day.

I do my practice at 5:30--before anyone else is awake--everyone but the furry babies in our home. The cats have all decided they love yoga, too. This morning, I wish someone would have been awake to snap a picture. I'm in child's pose, and all three cats snuggled their way up to me. Each time I move, they move. If I'm at all on the floor, they try to find a snuggle spot. If I'm standing in mountain or tree pose, they are rubbing against my legs. It adds a balance challenge.

I love my little furry friends, and I love that they are so snugly in the morning. I'm going to miss the "help" when I'm doing my practice in a hotel room while I'm at my conference next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment