Monday, June 29, 2020

Days 102-105: Lots of Crafting

First, Brad sent me this meme and I think it pretty much sums up life right now:
 Because of the impending dust cloud, we decided on Friday that it would be a crafty weekend. We also realized that after four months of quarantining our craft supplies were getting a little low. I took the kids to Target for the first time this pandemic to do some restocking, and as soon as we got home they settled in to get creative:
 Evan is loving his aquabead set, and Issa is making felt cacti and candles to her little hearts content. I broke out my knitting needles to make some ear savers for the kiddos:
 Some of their masks are just a little big, and these little things help them fit just perfectly:
 We now have a basket of masks and ear savers just waiting by our door:
We still aren't going very many places, but it's nice to feel ready when we do. And I think someone doesn't mind having us around a bit more:


No comments:

Post a Comment