Monday, June 8, 2020

Days 82-84: Ready to Hang This Week

We had a relatively quiet weekend. Issa had some dance, the boys had a lot of dojo, and Brad built me this:
Don and Nancy gave me the yoga trapeze, and Brad built the stand this weekend! He hopes to add pull-up bars for he and Evan, but I'm loving my trapeze. This is Issa trying it out yesterday:

 I managed to do that this morning, and it is the best back stretch I have ever had. It is also a great core work-out. I think Issa and I will be spending lots of time upside down in the next few weeks.

Aside from that, we are ready for the last week of school:
 We have a lot of last drop off and pick ups at the school, and a graduation parade for Evan Wednesday. Thursday we will celebrate the last day of school, and Friday we will celebrate the first day of summer with a water day!

The kids have less schoolwork this week:
Issa is also on break at dance. Work is nuts for Brad and I, but the kids are looking forward to a much less intense week!

No comments:

Post a Comment