Monday, January 23, 2012

Evidence of the Weekend

We had a fabulous weekend filled with nothingness--because sometimes you just need that. We enjoyed a brunch out after hair cuts, high quality naps and snuggles, and even a few creative endeavors.

Issa decorated our house for Valentine's Day:
She made 12 of these hearts, or 120 if you ask her because she is only counting by tens these days. They are all hanging on this pillar; our Valentine's festivity is very contained.


Daddy and the kids constructed a train world:

Please notice the urban center and the suburbs across the bridge.

I cooked and ran the tidy circle, but...

I did not do laundry. Yikes. The sad thing is this is not all of it! I have already done one load and there is more to gather. Yikes. I suppose I should go tackle the mountain...

No comments:

Post a Comment