Monday, January 16, 2012

Spoiled

First of all meet Gorgeous:
She was briefly known as Joyous, and replaces Gleeful who was found gleefully bobbing about in the tank on Friday. Bummer. Gorgeous seems to be doing quite well, and we're hoping for good things!

Aside from that, this weekend was fabulous! The kids have been slumber partying in Evan's cave:

They made a little nest of sleeping bags and blankets, and then they built a wall to keep dragons out:

I bet you didn't know we had a dragon problem around here. It seems to result in two very happy kids:

Aside from that, it has been a weekend of spoiling. Brad kept our two and Shelby Saturday afternoon so Crystal and I could have a much-needed Mommy date. Issa has declared Daddy does the "best, best, best, best play dates." There was cookie baking, crafting, dress-up, and lots of playing. While I was out, a friend called to see if I wanted to go see a movie, and Brad said I did. So...I had an entire day out on Saturday. It was almost more than this mama could handle!


Yesterday, we just played. It was wonderful. There is nothing better than listening to my kiddos laugh hysterically with each other. And now, I have an extra day with them and a gingerbread house that must be decorated for Valentine's Day. Priorities, people.







No comments:

Post a Comment