Friday, January 27, 2012

Winter's Spring

When I picked the kids up yesterday, it was 68 degrees and sunny. Clearly, we had to go to the blue park. The kids decided they wanted to ride there. Mr. Man is still figuring out the tricycle:
He prefers the Fred Flinstone method: just push it forward with your feet on the ground. Who needs peddles?

Issa was so proud to be riding her new scooter:

You have to love the pose!

There is nothing better than swinging and sliding:

Evan was so proud:

(I know I cut off his forehead, but the facial expression is classic Evan.) He learned to climb up this contraption all by himself yesterday:

The one visual you are missing was my favorite moment of the afternoon. We were halfway to the park when two little kiddos realized they could get there a lot faster if they ran. Somehow, I ended up carrying the tricycle, scooter, and helmets the rest of the way. I'm still not quite sure how it happened, but I know I laughed the rest of the way there. Thankfully, they managed to ride their respective vehicles the whole way home.


There's nothing like a dose of spring to bring out some smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment