Friday, July 27, 2012

Well

Brad is forever telling me, "When you do something, you really do it well." Normally, you would think it's a compliment. Usually, though, it's when he's trying to fix something I broke. It's a talent I have. Fortunately, it's also a talent he has. Last night, he fixed our vacuum:
 We're are still a little unsure of how I did it, but I managed to melt the end of the beater bar a bit. It might have something to do with sucking up a foam cat ball and it getting all kinds of stuck and then ground to shreds. Oops. A flame thrower was involved in the repair. It was a little scary, but it's fixed!

This is how Issa helped:
 She read to Daddy. In case you are wondering, Amelia Bedelia is not really a rocket scientist.

This is how Evan helped:
We're not sure why he covered his ears because of a flame thrower.

Moral of the story: don't sweep up cat toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment