Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just Treats

The world is a little safer thanks to Spiderman and Spider Girl:
 I love their different approaches to the characters. Evan is about to pounce on evil; Issa will out-pose it. Love these kids!

At first, Evan wasn't so sure about trick-or-treating. To be honest, I think he kind of forgot what it was all about. Issa suggested he practice at our house, and I think this picture captures the transformation:
 "Oh, yeah, I get candy. Let's go!" I think that sums it up.

And if little brother gets to practice, well, big sister should, too:
 She was a bit more particular about the process.

The whole Spider family headed out to trick-or-treat:
 Yep...Evan got Daddy a mask for his birthday.

Evan made it to about ten houses, and then he started to get chilly. I didn't mind a little company handing out candy:
 We snuggled up under a quilt and admired costumes. So fun!

And, I would say the kids made a pretty good haul:
Evan fell in love with Laffy Taffy last week thanks to Aunt Carol, so he spent the evening digging for more taffy. Issa discovered peanut butter m&ms; life is good. I would say the whole night was one big treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment