Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stupid Special

Last night, I got stupid, but the results were oh so...special. Daddy was in Chicago (he's coming home tonight), and yesterday morning I promised the kids we could do our Thanksgiving gingerbread house. After lunch, Issa asked if Briana could come over to help, and without thinking I said sure. I even agree she could stay for dinner.
 
It all started so sweetly:
 Aren't they a cute bunch? And they started so nicely:
 Too many gummy worms later, Evan had a disaster:
 That is frosting all over his arm. It was also on his pants and sock. Good grief. And then the girls starting laughing while holding piping bags of royal icing. You can imagine the mess...and the sticky...and the giggles.

The end result was one very special house:
We had a great time, but I don't think three on one is the optimal ratio for these types of projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment