Friday, January 18, 2013

Best Husband Ever

I sent this email to Brad at work yesterday:

***********************************************************************

One: A mouse just ran ACROSS MY SHOE in the garage. I kicked it somewhere. I have no idea if it is alive or dead or where the hell it is. I frankly don't care and I may never go in the garage again.
Two: Things are already starting to go down for tomorrow.
They are totally unrelated, but I'm traumatized by number one and not completely coherent.
 
***********************************************************************
I can not stand mice, and we have one in our garage that is refusing to go away or get caught. Rude.

And snow was in the forecast, and since I am apparently still a kid at heart I stalked the web all day waiting for schools to close. They finally did at about 5:45 this morning, which means I had to get up and check. Again, rude.
 
This is the response I received:
 
************************************************************************
 
Here, this will help...


Love you!

Will reset the traps this weekend!
 
************************************************************************
 
Needless to say I cracked up. Best. Husband. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment