Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Beginning

Today is the official first day of the semester, which means I did not sleep last night. You would think after teaching for ten years now and teaching this course twice before, I would be able to sleep the night before. But I don't. I always have the "my syllabus is in some foreign language dream." I wake up in a cold sweat every time. This is particularly ridiculous in the modern era where I emailed my syllabus to the class before Christmas. Good grief.

So...today I will meet my newest 19 angels. We will spend a semester learning about teaching and learning, a course that really should be called Education 101. It's one of my very favorites. I will keep myself busy until this afternoon, and then the adventure begins. Full speed ahead until May. Buckle up, kids, we have places to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment