Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Birthday, Evan!

It's official: my little man is four. Four just feels like a very big number today.
 
We are having a very Avengers birthday around here, so Evan woke up to a Hulk curtain:
 He was thrilled. I made chocolate chip pancakes and hot cocoa for breakfast, and Issa woke Evan up with huge hugs and a happy birthday song. He came downstairs singing, "It's my birthday! It's my birthday!" I guess you can say he's a little excited. The real excitement came when we loaded up to go to school:
 He is four and 40 pounds, so he made the move to the booster. He proudly carried it out to the van, and Issa showed him how to use it. I was more than a little proud to hear her explain exactly where the belt had to go to be safe. Maybe she does listen to what I say!

Look at our big guy:
We have lots more celebrating to do today! Happy birthday, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment