Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Like a Doll in a Washing Machine

I left home yesterday at 7:25, and I got back home at 9:40. That is one long day at work. It was a good day. Hard, but good. That said, I got home, spent 15 minutes looking at school work, thanked God I'm married to the best Daddy ever who handled everything at home to perfection, and then spent another hour triaging email.

When I woke up this morning, it was a little extra crazy because the kids had extra things to tell me and everyone needed a lunch packed. I hadn't done my usual prep the night before, and it was a flurry out the door.

Brad's colleague sent an email this morning saying he felt like a "doll in a washing machine." Yes. That is it. I'm just telling myself that when I come out I will be refreshed and ready to play. Yeah...let's go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment