Tuesday, September 20, 2016

It's That Time of Year Again!

It's Read-a-Thon time again! This is the time of year that I find myself covered in highlighter and feeling like a lunatic--and then a little one stops me in the hall to tell me what they're reading and I commit to taking on the beast again next year. Those kids get me every time!

This year we have a Lego theme, and the boards were actually really fun to create:
 A close-up:
Last year, the teachers were so excited that I made the leader boards real graphs they asked if I could work fractions in, too. Sure! Please not the numbers on the side are 1, 2, 3, and 4 dot Legos.

At this point, I must give a shout out to the husband. His sweet soul stuffed 640 folders with me. He then loaded all 640 folders into my van. And if that wasn't enough, when I had counters cancel on me yesterday he dropped everything to come and help me count. I think I will keep him.

No comments:

Post a Comment