Thursday, August 16, 2012

Five is Odd

I know five is an odd number, but it is a really odd number of students. After big classes that were nearly at capacity, five just is so...small. I've had two of the students before, and all five seemed to mesh well. It's just going to be a bit of an adjustment.

I ended class early and made it home to tuck some little people into bed. I was glad to get to see them, and grateful that I was able to tell them last night that Daddy's flight was delayed and he won't be home until tonight. It would have been an ugly morning otherwise. I was also grateful that our friends stayed a bit later so I could have a little grown-up conversation. It was a wondrous thing for sure.

Family is coming to celebrate a certain little girl's sixth birthday. More exciting posts to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment