Monday, April 1, 2013

Patience

We had a fabulous Easter. We enjoyed family and hunted eggs. It was lovely. I also learned that a camera without a memory card is pretty much useless. Oops. Aunt Shannon took lots of pictures and kindly uploaded them for me, but I have not managed to download them yet. So...tomorrow I will write an Easter review that will be well worth the wait.

Today, however, is April Fool's, and I pulled off a great one this morning. Last night, I turned the kids' juice into jello. We "forgot" to put it on the table this morning and told Issa just to grab the pre-poured glasses from the refrigerator.

They were hysterical. There was a pause, and then there was a "Mom, our juice somehow turned into jello," and then there was laughter. They thought it was the funniest thing I had ever done--and they were shocked it was me and not Daddy that did it. Success!

May all of your April Fool's moments be as sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment