Friday, November 18, 2011

Doin' the Robot

We had ballet last night, which means dinner is delayed. The boys decided to come along, so we ended up picking up dinner on the way home. I hate fast food for dinner, but sometimes it just works. What followed dinner worked wonders for relieving my mommy guilt, though:
Wendy's is on a crusade to make the kid meal toys a family experience. Often, they are games, but last night the kids each got to build their own robots. In reality, they punched out cardboard pieces and we helped them hook them on the plastic wind-up body. We were all laughing building the robots, though, and I was impressed by how many pieces came in the set. The kids really could build their own robot. Evan was especially thrilled!

I love the look of concentration as he tries to wind up his robot. (Look at those eyelashes; those are going to cause me trouble.)

When did this boy get so big? And so cute? And so big?

No comments:

Post a Comment